Want to gain new audiences and new customers? You can’t just tell people what you do. You have to tell them why.
That’s what good corporate videos can do — show audiences what your small business is all about and why you’re passionate about it.
We specialize in creating engaging, dynamic corporate videos that tell your business’ story. These videos are perfect for putting on your website, as well as for posting on social media to give your business greater visibility. See our video gallery
TV’s First Commandment is “Thou Shalt Not Bore.” In order for a video to be effective, it has to be entertaining. If viewers aren’t engaged by your video, they’ll simply click elsewhere.
That’s why all of Ben’s videos incorporate a sense of energy and playfulness to keep viewers watching. Whether shot by a single, handheld camera or a larger, multi-camera production, Ben’s videos are designed to grab the viewer and give him or her an experience. Because people don’t always remember what you say — but they always remember how you make them feel.
How We Work
To make a great corporate video, you first have to know who your audience is. What do you want the viewer to think or feel after they watch your video? What action do you want them to take? Ben will help you answer these questions and tailor your video to achieve your desired results.
We offer either single-camera productions or multi-camera productions, depending on your needs. The video shoots will be done at your business, and most shoots can often be completed in one to two hours, so we won’t tie up your entire day.
And because we want the videos to feel natural and authentic, we never pressure you to memorize a script; instead, we simply ask you questions about what you’re already passionate about — thus making the process almost effortless.
- Can choose between single- or multi-camera shoots
- Most shoots can be completed in one to two hours
- Video shoots done at your business
- Easy, conversational style. No memorization required!
What are W.I.L.D. Videos?
If you choose, you can have your video shot in our W.I.L.D. style, which stands for “What I Love Doing.” In these fast-paced, fun videos, Ben Hollis wears his signature pith helmet and khaki shirt and shorts, which were part of his inquisitive, adventurous persona from his hit TV show “WILD Chicago.” When you choose a W.I.L.D.-style video, Ben will interview your business’ owners and staff to find out why they love what they do, showing off your passion, enthusiasm and energy and making your business seem like a place everyone would want to visit.
If you do not want to have your video shot in the W.I.L.D. style, you can also choose to have a more traditional corporate video shoot.
Benefits of Corporate Videos
These days, if you’re not using videos on your website and social media to tell your business’ story, you’re missing out on a huge marketing potential.
• Companies that use video get 41% more web traffic from search engines than those that don’t (Source: SmallBizTrends)
• Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80% (Source: Unbounce)
• On social media, video posts get 1200% more shares than posts featuring text and images combined. (Source: SmallBizTrends)
• Video posts on Facebook have 135% greater organic reach than photo posts (Source: Social Media Today)
• By 2020, online videos will make up more than 80% of all consumer internet traffic (85% in the US). (Cisco)
Videos can be used to talk about your business as a whole, or you can use videos to introduce customers to new products or services you’re offering. Talk to us about shooting your corporate video today!